Have you added the slave host name to $SPARK_HOME/conf?

Then you can use start-slaves.sh or stop-slaves.sh for all instances

The assumption is that slave boxes have $SPARK_HOME installed in the same
directory as $SPARK_HOME is installed in the master.

HTH

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn *

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com