Hi,

We are trying to consume the Java API for GraphX, but there is no documentation
available online on the usage or examples. It would be great if we could get
some examples in Java.

Thanks and regards,

Abhishek Kumar
Products & Services | iLab
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Block ā€˜Cā€™, Divyasree Technopolis, Survey No.: 123 & 132/2, Yemlur Post, Yemlur,
Bengaluru ā€“ 560037, Karnataka, India
Mobile: +91 7736795770
abhishekkuma...@deloitte.com<mailto:abhishekkuma...@deloitte.com> |
www.deloitte.com<http://www.deloitte.com/>

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1