I am looking to write an ETL job using spark that reads data from the
source, perform transformation and insert it into the destination. I am
trying to understand how spark deals with failures? I can't seem to find
the documentation. I am interested in learning the following scenarios:
1. Source becomes slow or un-responsive. How to control such a situation so
that it doesn't cause DDoS on the source? Also, at the same time how to
make it resilient that it does pick up from where it left?
2. In the same context when destination becomes slow or un-responsive.