Thanks Michael.

I went thru these slides already and could not find answers for these
specific questions.

I created a Dataset and converted it to DataFrame in 1.6 and 2.0.  I don't
see any difference in 1.6 vs 2.0.  So, I really got confused and asked
these questions about unification.

Appreciate if you can answer these specific questions.  Thank you very much!