Hi Mich,

I have set up spark default configuration in conf directory
spark-defaults.conf where I specify master hence no need to put it in
command line
spark.master   spark://spark.master:7077

the same applies to driver memory which has been increased to 4GB
 and the same is for spark.executor.memory 12GB as machines have 16GB

Jakub

--
Jakub Stransky
cz.linkedin.com/in/jakubstransky