Alternatively, you should be able to write to a new table and use trigger
or some other mechanism to update the particular row. I don't have any
experience with this myself but just looking at this documentation:
https://docs.cloud.databricks.com/docs/latest/databricks_guide/index.html#03%20Data%20Sources/5%20Databases%20%26%20Other%20Data%20Sources/2%20JDBC%20for%20SQL%20Databases.html