I think that I have scratched a hornet's nest here. If you are comfortable
mentioning faster way to access data as indexes then its fine. And everyone
is and in the foreseeable future going to continue to use indexes.

When I think about reaching data faster, I just refer to the methods
available currently as algorithms.

Regards,
Gourav

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 11:59 AM, Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com