发件人: Dirceu Semighini Filho <dirceu.semigh...@gmail.com>
发送时间: 2016年9月16日 0:39
收件人: chen yong
抄送: user@spark.apache.org
主题: Re: 答复: 答复: 答复: t it does not stop at breakpoints which is in an anonymous
function

Hi Felix,
Are sure your n is greater than 0?
Here it stops first at breakpoint 1, image attached.
Have you got the count to see if it's also greater than 0?

<cy...@hotmail.com<mailto:cy...@hotmail.com>>:

Dear Dirceu

Thank you for your help.

Acutally, I use Intellij IDEA to dubug the spark code.

Let me use the following code snippet to illustrate my problem. In the code
lines below, I've set two breakpoints, breakpoint-1 and breakpoint-2. when i
debuged the code, it did not stop at breakpoint-1, it seems that the map

function was skipped and it directly reached and stoped at the breakpoint-2.

Additionally, I find the following two posts
(1)http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29208844/apache-spark-logging-within-scala
(2)https://www.mail-archive.com/user@spark.apache.org/msg29010.html

I am wondering whether loggin is an alternative approach to debugging spark
anonymous functions.

val count = spark.parallelize(1 to n, slices).map { i =>
      val x = random * 2 - 1
      val y = random * 2 - 1 (breakpoint-1 set in this line)
      if (x*x + y*y < 1) 1 else 0
    }.reduce(_ + _)
val test = x (breakpoint-2 set in this line)