You may have to decrease the checkpoint interval to say 5 if you're
getting StackOverflowError. You may have a particularly deep lineage
being created during iterations.

No space left on device means you don't have enough local disk to
accommodate the big shuffles in some stage. You can add more disk or
maybe look at tuning shuffle params to do more in memory and maybe
avoid spilling to disk as much.

However, given the small data size, I'm surprised that you see either problem.

10-20 iterations is usually where the model stops improving much anyway.

I can run 100 iterations of rank 30 on my *laptop* so something is
fairly wrong in your setup or maybe in other parts of your user code.