Hi Michael,

How about druid <http://druid.io/> here.

Hive ORC tables are another option that have  Streaming data ingest
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Streaming+Data+Ingest>to
Flume and storm

However, Spark cannot read ORC transactional tables because of delta files,
unless the compaction is done (a nightmare)

HTH

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn *

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com