Hello,

I'm in the process of migrating my application to spark 2.0.1,
And I think there is some memory leaks related to Broadcast joins.

the application has many unit tests,
and each individual test suite passes, but when running all together, it
fails on OOM errors.

In the begging of each suite I create a new spark session with the session
builder:
/val spark = sessionBuilder.getOrCreate()
/
and in the end of each suite, I call the stop method:
/spark.stop()/

I added a profiler to the application, and looks like broadcast objects are
taking most of the memory:
<http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/file/n27910/profiler.png>

Since each test suite passes when running by itself,
I think that the broadcasts are leaking between the tests suites.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

thanks