I'm not sure about inline views, it will still performing aggregation that
I don't need. I think I didn't explain right, I've already filtered the
values that I need, the problem is that default calculation of rollUp give
me some calculations that I don't want like only aggregation by the second
column.
Suppose tree columns (DataSet Columns) Year, Moth, Import, and I want
aggregation sum(Import), and the combination of all Year/Month Sum(import),
also Year Sum(import), but Mont Sum(import) doesn't care

in table it will looks like

YEAR | MOTH | Sum(Import)
2006 | 1    | xxxx
2005 | 1    | XXXX
2005 | 2    | xxxx
2006 | null | xxxx
2005 | null | xxxx
null | null | xxxx
null | 1    | xxxx
null | 2    | xxxx

the las tree rows are not needed, in this example I could perform filtering
after rollUp i do the query by demand  so it will grow depending on number
of rows and columns, and will be a lot of combinations that I don't need.

thanks

--
Ing. Ivaldi Andres