The basic structured streaming source for Kafka is already committed to
master, build it and try it out.

If you're already using Kafka I don't really see much point in trying to
put Akka in between it and Spark.

On Nov 10, 2016 02:25, "vincent gromakowski" <vincent.gromakow...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I have already integrated common actors. I am also interested, specially to
see how we can achieve end to end back pressure.