Hi team,
I am using apache spark 1.6.1
I want to access data from s3 using spark SQL.
For this I need to use MySQL replace function.
DataFrame df=sqlcontext.sql("Select replace(column_name,'ur','xy') from
table_name");

But when I try to run this it is giving error that  function Replace is not
defined.
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.spark.sql.AnalysisException: undefined
function REPLACE;
        at
org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.analysis.SimpleFunctionRegistry$$anonfun$2.apply(FunctionRegistry.scala:65)
        at
org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.analysis.SimpleFunctionRegistry$$anonfun$2.apply(FunctionRegistry.scala:65)

Please specify how can I do this.

Regards,
Hitesh Goyal
Simpli5d Technologies