Hi Neal,

>From my understanding, the reason I think the shuffle is not available in
maven central is that it is an external component and dependent on the
cluster manager version - atleast in case of yarn.

For example, it would require the appropriate hadoop profile based on your
underlying infra to build the right shuffle component. Publishing all of
the different combinations to maven doesn't make sense.

So you would have to store it externally - probably an internal central
repo in your company.

-Dhruve

--
-Dhruve Ashar