Dear all,

I tried to customize my own RDD. In the getPreferredLocations() function, I
used the following code to query anonter RDD, which was used as an input to
initialize this customized RDD:

                   * val results: Array[Array[DataChunkPartition]] =
context.runJob(partitionsRDD, (context: TaskContext, partIter:
Iterator[DataChunkPartition]) => partIter.toArray, partitions, allowLocal =
true)*

The problem is that when executing the above code, the task seemed to be
suspended. I mean the job just stopped at this code, but no errors and no
outputs.

What is the reason for it?

Thanks,
Fei