Hello. We are trying to migrate and performance test the kafka sink for
structured streaming in 2.1. Obviously we miss the beautiful Streaming
Statistics ui tab and we are trying to figure out the most reasonable way
to monitor event processing rates and lag time.

1. Are the SourceStatus and SinkStatus mentioned in the "Metrics in
Structured Streaming" design doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NIdcGuR1B3WIe8t7VxLrt58TJB4DtipWEbj5I_mzJys/edit#>
 available with the json or jmx metrics? I can't seem to find any of the
structured streaming metrics in either sink.

2. RDD Streaming metrics provides total counts such as

totalProcessedRecords, totalReceivedRecords

Is there anything similar in Structured Streaming?

3. Are there any plans for supporting something like the Streaming
Statistics tab for structured streaming in the web UI?  Or if we use
structured streaming, should we be expected to integrate our own  reporting
server like ganglia?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Heji