Hi,

Thanks Rezaul and Asher Krim.

The method suggested by Rezaul works fine for NaiveBayes but still fails
for RandomForest and Multi-layer perceptron classifier.
Everything properly is saved until this stage.

CrossValidator cv = new CrossValidator()
        .setEstimator(pipeline)
        .setEvaluator(evaluator)
        .setEstimatorParamMaps(paramGrid)
        .setNumFolds(folds);