On 19 Jan 2017, at 10:59, Sean Owen
<so...@cloudera.com<mailto:so...@cloudera.com>> wrote:

It's a message from Hadoop libs, not Spark. It can be safely ignored. It's just
saying you haven't installed the additional (non-Apache-licensed) native libs
that can accelerate some operations. This is something you can easily have read
more about online.

I'd worry about in production as it means that higher performance code for
compression and HDFS encryption at rest (if used) aren' there, and it will fall
back to the java libraries. Which aren't as bad as you'd think, at least for
decompression, but they do tend underperform

for dev/test/local work, you can turn off the warning entirely

log4j.logger.org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader=ERROR

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 10:57 AM Md. Rezaul Karim