I think I made a mistake...I would need at least N/2 + 1 nodes available
all the time to reach quorum and be able do leader election within
zookeeper ensemble

Given that I don't know ahead of time which availability zone is going to
go down I guess I cant really tolerate one AZ going down within the two
availability zones that are available in my DC.