Hi Adaryl,

You could definitely load data into a warehouse through Spark's JDBC
support through DataFrames. Could you please explain your use case a bit
more? That'll help us in answering your query better.

[image: --]

Tariq, Mohammad
[image: https://]about.me/mti
<https://about.me/mti?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=chrome_ext>