From: Anahita Talebi [mailto:anahita.t.am...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 3, 2017 5:05 PM
To: Pushkar.Gujar <pushkarvgu...@gmail.com>
Cc: User <user@spark.apache.org>
Subject: Re: How to run a spark on Pycharm

Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
Sorry, I am completely beginner in running the code in spark.
Could you please tell me a bit more in details how to do that?
I installed ipython and Jupyter notebook on my local machine. But how can I run
the code using them? Before, I tried to run the code with Pycharm that I was
failed.
Thanks,
Anahita

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 3:48 PM, Pushkar.Gujar