if the num of user-item pairs to predict aren't too large, say millions,
you could transform the target dataframe and save the result to a hive
table, then build cache based on that table for online services.

if it's not the case(such as billions of user item pairs to predict), you
have to start a service with the model loaded, send user to the service,
first match several hundreds of items from all items available which could
itself be another service or cache, then transform this user and all items
using the model to get prediction, and return items ordered by prediction.