wait rdd operations should infact execute in parallel right? so if I call
rdd.forEachAsync that should execute in parallel isn't it? I guess I am a
little confused what the difference really is between forEachAsync vs
forEachPartitionAsync? besides passing in Tuple vs  Iterator of Tuples to
the lambda respectively.