Hello Shiv,

Unit Testing is really helping when you follow TDD approach. And it's a
safe way to code a program locally and also you can make use those test
cases during the build process by using any of the continuous integration
tools ( Bamboo, Jenkins). If so you can ensure that artifacts are being
tested before deploying into Cluster.

Thanks & Regards,
Gokula Krishnan* (Gokul)*