Dataframes have the combined functionalities of both KTable and Kstreams.
So I dont quite understand what you mean by querying a Ktable. If you meant
interactively querying a table, then you can put an aggregation streaming
query into memory format sink and complete output mode to have interactive
queries on the aggregated table. Is that what you want?

If not, could you further elaborate your use case?