From: Gaurav1809 [mailto:gauravhpan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2017 09.28
To: user@spark.apache.org
Subject: IOT in Spark

Hello gurus,

How exactly it works in real world scenarios when it come to read data from IOT
devices (say for example censors at in/out gate in huge mall)? Can we do it in
Spark? Do we need to use any other tool/utility (kafka???) to read data from
those censors and then process them in Spark? Please share your thoughts on
this and it will give me headstart to my work. I am completely unaware of the
technology stack that can be used here, so any pointers to this will be so much
helpful. Thanks.

-Gaurav

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Mphasis, its
associated companies and/ or its customers and is intended
for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded
to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination
of this information in any manner is strictly
prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at
mailmas...@mphasis.com and delete this mail from your records.