Because sparks dsl partially supports compile time type safety. E.g. the
compiler will notify you that a sql function was misspelled when using the
dsl opposed to the plain sql string which is only parsed at runtime.
Sathish Kumaran Vairavelu <vsathishkuma...@gmail.com> schrieb am Di. 25.
Juli 2017 um 23:42: