Hi everyone,

I was wondering how it is possible to do Spark / Yarn  accounting on a shared
cluster based on resource usage. I found out that is no way to do that.

So I develop hbilling to deal with this. Is someone interested on a quick demo
or so ?

More info under: www.hbilling.io <http://www.hbilling.io/>

Example:

Dom is an enterprise architect on a company SuperX. SuperX has a new hadoop
cluster up and running with four departments sharing the hardware. Now Dom
want's to charge each department by cluster usage. After some research he
founds out that hbilling is the first Software that addresses exact this
problem.

Best Regards

Jorge Machado
www.jmachado.me <http://www.jmachado.me/>