Hi Jonathan,

Does that mean Hadoop-AWS 2.7.3 too is built against AWS SDK 1.11.160 and
not 1.7.4?

Thanks.

On Oct 7, 2017 3:50 PM, "Jean Georges Perrin" <j...@jgp.net> wrote:

Hey Marco,

I am actually reading from S3 and I use 2.7.3, but I inherited the project
and they use some AWS API from Amazon SDK, which version is like from
yesterday :) so it’s confused and AMZ is changing its version like crazy so
it’s a little difficult to follow. Right now I went back to 2.7.3 and SDK
1.7.4...

jg