Hey,

as far as I know feature selection using the a chi-squared statistic, can only be done on categorical features and not on possibly continuous ones? Furthermore, since your logistic model doesn't use any regularization, you should be fine here. So I'd check the ChiSqSeletor and possibly replace it with another feature selection method.

There is however always the chance that your response does not depend on your covariables, so you'd estimate a zero coefficient.

Cheers,
Simon