Hi,

I have scheduled spark streaming job to run every 30 minutes and it was
running fine till 32 hours and suddenly I see status of Finsished instead
of running (Since it always run in background and shows up in resource
manager)

Am i doing anything wrong here? how come job was finished without picking
next bacth from kafka.

I run using below command in cloudera cluster.

spark2-submit --class com.telematics.datascience.drivers.OCCDataPointDriver
--master yarn --queue hadvaoccx_dse_pool --principal va_d...@ad.nav.com
--keytab ./va_dflt.keytab  Telematics.jar -c
/home/yyy1k78/occtelematics/application-datapoint-hdfs-dyn.properties &

Thanks,
Asmath