I think you look more for algorithms for unsupervised learning, eg clustering.

Depending on the characteristics different clusters might be created , eg donor
or non-donor. Most likely you may find also more clusters (eg would donate but
has a disease preventing it or too old). You can verify which clusters make
sense for your approach so I recommend not only try two clusters but multiple
and see which number is more statistically significant .