Hi Igor,

The best way I know of is with Marathon.
* Placement constraint: you could combine constraints in Marathon. Like:
"constraints": [
        ["hostname", "UNIQUE"],
        ["hostname", "LIKE", "host1|host2|host3"]
]
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/marathon-framework/hfLUw3TIw2I

* You would have to use a workaround to deal with a dynamically sized
cluster: set the number of instances to be greater than the expected
cluster size.
https://jira.mesosphere.com/browse/MARATHON-3791?focusedCommentId=79976&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-79976
As the commenter notes, it's not ideal, it's just a workaround.

Susan