It seems like its hard to construct a DataType given its String literal
representation.

dataframe.types() return column names and its corresponding Types. for
example say I have an integer column named "sum" doing dataframe.dtypes()
would return "sum" and "IntegerType" but this string  representation
"IntegerType" doesnt seem to be very useful because I cannot do
DataType.fromJson("IntegerType") This will throw an error. so I am not
quite sure how to construct a DataType given its String representation ?