Hello Mans,

The streaming DataSource APIs are still evolving and are not public yet.
Hence there is no official documentation. In fact, there is a new
DataSourceV2 API (in Spark 2.3) that we are migrating towards. So at this
point of time, it's hard to make any concrete suggestion. You can take a
look at the classes DataSourceV2, DataReader, MicroBatchDataReader in the
spark source code, along with their implementations.

Hope this helps.

TD