Can you try running your query with static literal for date filter.
(join_date >= SOME 2 MONTH OLD DATE). I cannot think of any reason why this
query should create more than 60 tasks.

On 12 Feb 2018 6:26 am, "amit kumar singh" <amitiem...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

create table emp as select * from emp_full where join_date
>=date_sub(join_date,2)

i am trying to select from one table insert into another table

i need a way to do select last 2 month of data everytime

table is partitioned on year month day