TD,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply :)

Did I understand it right that in the main thread, to wait for the
termination of the context I'll not be able to use
 outStream.awaitTermination()  -  [ since i'll be closing in inside another
thread ]

What would be a good approach to keep the main app long running if I’ve to
restart queries?

Should i just wait for 2.3 where i'll be able to join two structured
streams ( if the release is just a few weeks away )

Appreciate all the help!

thanks
App

On 14 February 2018 at 4:41:52 PM, Tathagata Das (