My problem is related to the need to have all records in a specific column
quoted when writing a CSV.  I assumed that by setting the options escapeQuotes
to false in the options, that fields would not have any type of quoting
applied, even when that delimiter exists.  Unless I am misunderstanding what
the option actually does, it appears it doesn’t work as expected.  Can anyone
provide some information around that option?  And if the option will not do
what I’m trying to accomplish, is the best solution to set the quote option to
\u0000 (My issue here is we are sending these CSVS to a partner and I’d like it
to be more in line with a normal quoted field)?

Thanks,

Brandon