Thanks. I checked and it is using another s3 folder for the temporary
restore space. The underlying code insists on the snapshot and the restore
directory being on the same filesystem, so it is using Emrfs for both. So
unless Emrfs is under the covers using some local disk space it doesn't
seem like that is responsible.

----
Saad