Hey Jason,

Might be related to what is behind your variable ALLUXIO_SPARK_CLIENT and where
is located the lib (is it on HDFS, on the node that submits the job, or locally
to all spark workers?)
There is a great post on SO about it: https://stackoverflow.com/a/37348234

We might as well check that you provide correctly the jar based on its
location. I have found it tricky in some cases.
As a debug try, if the jar is not on HDFS, you can copy it there and then
specify the full path in the extraclasspath property.

Regards,

Yohann Jardin