Hi Guys

I have a large mongodb collection with complex document structure. I an
facing an issue when I am getting error as

Can not cast Array to Struct. Value:BsonArray([])

The target column is indeed a struct. So the error makes sense.

I am able to successfully read from another collection with exactly same
structure but subset of data.

I am suspecting some documents are corrupted at mongodb.

Question:
1. Is there any way to filter out such documents in mongodb connector?
2. I tried to exclude the column from a custom select statement but did not
work. Is it possible?
3. Is there any way to suppress errors to a certain amount? I do not want
to stall the load of 1M record if 1 record is bad.

I know this might be a question for mongodb forum. But I started from here
as there may be some generic solution I can use. I am going to post to SO
and Mongo forum shortly.

Best
Ayan

--