Hi Gourav,

Thank you for your reply.

I haven’t try glue or EMK, but I guess it’s integrating kubernetes on aws
instances?
I could set up the k8s cluster on AWS, but my problem is don’t know how to run
spark-shell on kubernetes…
Since spark only support client mode on k8s from 2.4 version which is not
officially released yet, I would like to ask if there is more detailed
documentation regarding the way to run spark-shell on k8s cluster?

Thank you in advance & best regards!

--
Yuqi Zhang
Software Engineer

[signature_147554612]<http://www.teradata.com/>

2 Chome-2-23-1 Akasaka
Minato, Tokyo 107-0052
teradata.com<http://www.teradata.com>

This e-mail is from Teradata Corporation and may contain information that is
confidential or proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient, do not
read, copy or distribute the e-mail or any attachments. Instead, please notify
the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments. Thank you.