Jean,

thanks for the pointer, but my question remains around building an odata
server that maps onto REST. This can be a non-trivial effort, and I was
hoping for people to jump in some discussion and maybe we can decide on how
to execute in open source rather than doing an insource effort.

To reiterate, the core benefit will be for users exposing their Big Data
storage to external BI tools --- adding value in the case of PaaS use
cases.

- Affan

ᐧ