Where exactly? In Kafka broker configuration section here it's 10080:
https://kafka.apache.org/documentation/

offsets.retention.minutes After a consumer group loses all its consumers
(i.e. becomes empty) its offsets will be kept for this retention period
before getting discarded. For standalone consumers (using manual
assignment), offsets will be expired after the time of last commit plus
this retention period. int 10080 [1,...] high read-only