Hi All,

Greetings!
I am facing an error while trying to write my dataframe into avro format,
using spark-avro package (
https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/sql-data-sources-avro.html#deploying).
I have added the package while running spark-submit as follows. Do I need
to add any additional import statement to make it work?

`./bin/spark-submit --packages org.apache.spark:spark-avro_2.12:2.4.2 ...`

After creating the dataframe, I am calling below code snippet:
`data.write.format("avro").save("myfile.avro")`
Error:
java.util.ServiceConfigurationError:
org.apache.spark.sql.sources.DataSourceRegister: Provider
org.apache.spark.sql.avro.AvroFileFormat could not be instantiated

--
Thanks & Best Regards,
Kanchan