We are delighted to announce the availability of Delta Lake 0.2.0!

To try out Delta Lake 0.2.0, please follow the Delta Lake Quickstart:
https://docs.delta.io/0.2.0/quick-start.html

To view the release notes:
https://github.com/delta-io/delta/releases/tag/v0.2.0

This release introduces two main features:

*Cloud storage support*
In addition to HDFS, you can now configure Delta Lake to read and write
data on cloud storage services such as Amazon S3 and Azure Blob Storage.
For configuration instructions, please see:
https://docs.delta.io/0.2.0/delta-storage.html

*Improved concurrency*
Delta Lake now allows concurrent append-only writes while still ensuring
serializability. For concurrency control in Delta Lake, please see:
https://docs.delta.io/0.2.0/delta-concurrency.html

We have also greatly expanded the test coverage as part of this release.

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to this
release.

Best regards,
Liwen Sun