Hello everyone,

I am wondering if there is a way to mount a Kubernetes ConfigMap into a
directory in a Spark executor on Kubernetes. Poking around the docs, the
only volume mounting options I can find are for a PVC, a directory on the
host machine, and an empty volume. I am trying to pass in configuration
files that alter the start up of the container for a specialized Spark
executor image, and a ConfigMap seems to be the natural Kubernetes solution
for storing and accessing these files in the cluster. I have no way for the
Spark executor to access them however.

I appreciate any help or insight the userbase can offer for this issue.

Thanks,
Steven Stetzler