I want to be clear I believe the language in janethrope1s email is
unacceptable for the mailing list and possibly a violation of the Apache
code of conduct. I’m glad we don’t see messages like this often.

I know this is a stressful time for many of us, but let’s try and do our
best to not take it out on others.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 11:46 PM Subash Prabakar <subashpraba...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Looks like he had a very bad appraisal this year.. Fun fact : the coming
> year would be too :)
>
> On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 at 12:07, Qi Kang <miraisen...@126.com> wrote:
>
>> Well man, check your attitude, you’re way over the line
>>

>> On Apr 16, 2020, at 13:26, jane thorpe <janethor...@aol.com.INVALID>
>> wrote:
>>
>> F*U*C*K O*F*F
>> C*U*N*T*S

>> On Thursday, 16 April 2020 Kelvin Qin <qykx2...@126.com> wrote:
>>
>> No wonder I said why I can't understand what the mail expresses, it feels
>> like a joke……
>>

>> 在 2020-04-16 02:28:49,seemanto.ba...@nomura.com.INVALID 写道:
>>
>> Have we been tricked by a bot ?

Books (Learning Spark, High Performance Spark, etc.):
https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9  <https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9>
YouTube Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/user/holdenkarau