EVIL PROSPERS ONLY WHEN GOOD MEN DO NOTHING.

I have done some good today. I unveiled Evil.

FACT:
 10 million Kasmiris Muslim and Chinese on Lockdown since August 2019.

FACT : Citizen Amendment Bill
Cast out non Hindu from India Beginning with Muslims.

FACT:  OFFICIAL USA Report Religious Freedom :Recognition of those two Facts.
India most Dangerous country for ethnic minorities.

FACT  Pakistan created in 1947 for Muslims and ethnic minorities to live
separate.

FACT:  you Indians in IT industry are all brahmin etc. The purists the Hindutwa.

FACT: My tribe fought in the 1857 Indian Rebellion and I am my next five
generations without home.